Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Adventure

Last night went out with a girlfriend and we decided to do something neither of us had done before.... go to Yorkville to see if we get a glimpse of any celebrities that might be in town.... well needless to say I didn't see 1 bloody person!!! It was still exciting just to think that maybe I would run into the George Clooney (what a handsome old guy) or maybe Edward Norton (wow what an amazing actor) but no such luck..... there were quite a few people out a group of young girls all waiting by the hotels exits just so they can see someone anyone really.... Restaurants were packed all lined up by Porches BMW Mercedes Maseratis WOW all the rich was out last night... to bad that's not my kind of life! But hey I can't really complain I guess cause I am happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment