Thursday, September 17, 2009

Carla & Senio Wedding June 06/09

Well since I only started blogging today... I figured I would post some pictures of a beautiful couple which I was honered to take part of on their special day.... Carla well what can I say about her other than the fact that she is awesome and a really sweet person, with great taste!!! And Senio what a character he is when you are around him there is never a dull moment, and you can see how much they love each other. So here are a few of my favourite pictures from that day....... 1 year to plan and 1 day that just flies by so quickly, thank God for photos!!!!!!
                             Thank You for the great memories.... hope it was a wonderful day!!
The Truly Handsome Couple!!!
                                                      
                                                                  The Bridesmaids
I love this Picture so Natural
                                        
                                                     Some of the handsome Groomsmen
Me and Joel my Husband to be!!
                                            
                                         And finllay the Decor!! Wow can we say Fabolous!!!
                                                         
To Carla & Senio...... all the Best and I love you both!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment