Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Martini Mondays

            My girlfriends and I started a new tradition!!! Martini Mondays!!! Yes it is exactly the way it sounds we get together and every week someone is responsible for the Martinis.... I usually get comments when I tell people what I do on a Monday evening - how it is crazy to drink on Monday's and why not on another night!!! Well there is a very easy answer to that..... Monday everyone is available and what a great way to start off the week, since most of us hate Mondays!!!!!! It's a great way to spend time with the girls gossiping and just hanging out! I will post a picture on the next Martini Monday and I will also let you all know what Martini I was enjoying and give out the recipe.

          So I can say today I officially started my "diet" so I can fit into my wedding dress and look stunning for the big day!!! I know it's still far away but I need to start sometime and I am doing this properly no fad diets just watching what I eat and exercise, yes EXERCISE a word that I hate but I have to do it! I brought my gym clothes and I will hit the gym right after work!!! No exceptions.......... It's funny my best friend BBM me today asking if I made it to the gym yesterday! Boy does she know me well!! LOL!!!
          I even made a little schedule that hangs on my desk of when I should eat and what I should eat....

8:30am Breakfast - Oatmeal - Just tried it for the 1st time and I love it!
10:30am Snack - cottage cheese and strawberries - YUMMY
12:30pm Lunch
3:00pm Snack - Almonds
5ish - Fruit on my way to the gym - ususally starving at that time
7-7:30 Dinner - I wish it was earlier but there is no way possbile!!!

I really think I can stick to this routine and with exercise I should be able to accomplish my goal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment