Monday, September 21, 2009

4 Years.........

       Wow how time flies.... Joel and I have now been together for 4 years as of today!! September 21 the day that changed my life... and the day that I met my best friend!!! I went from a horrible relationship of hate and verbal abuse to Flowers and Candy and all these things that I never expected to be possible, to being with a person that all he wants is for me to be happy at all times and give me all he possibly can. I love you Joel and I am Super Happy at being able to spend the rest of my days with you!!!! MUAH!!!...

        Saturday night went to Brant House for my best friends Birthday!!!! A bunch of us went, I like that club the crowd is older and nice looking the on thing I didn't love was the DJ he played crap music.... But overall I had a few drinks got to do some dancing and had a really good time!! Will post pictures once I have them..

       I'm not feeling well today... so my brain is not really functioning right!! I just wanted to say Congrats to Christa & Kristen in welcoming the new baby Jessie into their family.... CONGRATS and all the best!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment