Friday, September 18, 2009

Interesting

I received and e-mail yesterday from a co-worker tittled " the day of the month you were born on" now I'm not much for forwards or spam e-mail I ususally don't even bother reading it..... But this on got to me, guess my curiousity got the best of me.... I just really wanted to see if any of the BS written on here was correct and OMG was I stunned!!!!!

Twenty-eight..... You are very creative and egotistical. You also love to travel. You would do well working int he tourism industry. Working with animals also suits you.

Ok first off I do have a diploma in The Travel & Tourism field. And I did work in travel of a little while, and I enjoyed for a bit then got tired of it.... Working with animals never did that but I do have a pet cat his name is Charlie, and I am not big on dogs they kind of scare me!!!

So I leave with this thought.... Is this just a random coinsidence, how does someone come up with this crap on these e-mails that always seem to be true?????????????? Honestly I have no idea!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment