Friday, September 18, 2009

My Motivation!!!

        Last night my best friend and Made of Honour and I decided that it was time to go wedding dress shopping I since I did get engaged on July 25 2008, in New York City it was the best engagement in the world and I was so proud of Joel for putting so much effort into it and making it so speacial for me..... Horse and Carriage through Central Park in NYC come on who can ask for better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

       Wedding dress shopping so exciting and over wheelming all at the same time! Silks, Organzas, Lace, Sweetheart, Strapless, V-Neck, Princess Like, Mernaide WOW so much to decide!!! The boutique was small and cozy, filled out the standard form with name, phone number, BUDGET..... I guess that is necessary as this partucular place had two seperate rooms one with dresses under $3000 and the other with dresses $3500 and up.... I didn't even want to walk around in that room, just to be on the safe side and not fall in love with any extravangt dress that I won't be able to afford. I was a little dissapointed, I expected to have much more of a selection than what I actually did.... think I tried on about 5 dress and there were only 2 that were nice. But I still don't think I found the one, you know the one that everyone always says as soon as you put it on you will know thats the one you love and you never forget... well I pretty much forgot what the other 3 or 4 that I tried on looked like!!!!

      That brings me to my next point... Do wedding dress stores do it on porpuse to put all small dress sizes so that girls like me... a little meat on my bones feels like shit cause there is no way the ZIPPER will be done all the way up!! And the sales lady was pulling that dress up against me so tight that I swear she could of easily broken a rib!!! LOL but it was still fun..... This morning I woke up feeling like crap casual Friday trying to find a pair of jeans that fit me... and guess what? none of them did this morning.... which made me feel like utter crap!!! I have decided that it's time I do something about this since there is 1 year and 2 monthes left for my wedding and I would really like to lose some weight!! I have told myself that Monday I will hit the GYM again...... I need to challange myself and do something for once other than complain.... And i'm going to do some research of heatly meals to help me get fit and loose the weight!!! Here is the problem!!!!! I hate going to the GYM and I have no motovation!!!  But this time it has to be different! I have a goal... the dress I tried on I took a peak at the tag and it said SIZE 12 and MY GOD I couldn't even do up the Zipper! I was mortified!!! Here is my challenge to myself to loose the weight eat healthy and go back to the gym..... there doesn't seem to hard.... I even want to write down my measurments and take a before and after picture!!!!      I CAN DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment